Author Topic: Hatching Eggs  (Read 6064 times)

John

Hatching Eggs
« on: February 16, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »
I haven\'t sold hatching eggs in years, but am now offering some on my ChickHatchery.com website in case anyone is interested.

bryngyld

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bryngyld.com
Hatching Eggs
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 08:58:21 PM »
Oooo.  Can I get some black gold eggs - both bantam and LF?  
Lyne Peterson
Northern California

John

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 07:20:43 AM »
black gold eggs

I don\'t have any of those.  In Ameraucanas I\'m offering eggs from assorted varieties.  

bryngyld

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Hatching Eggs
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 10:54:42 AM »
Oh, I thought someone just told me they got some black golds from your stock - musta been a few generations removed.  I would only be interested in brown red, then.  Can I ask that my assortment include brown red?  I would have to sell any other variety that hatched.
Lyne Peterson
Northern California

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Hatching Eggs
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 11:53:11 AM »
LF Lavenders????????
Jean

John

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 05:09:20 PM »
LF Lavenders????????

That one isn\'t on the list either...sorry.  The Order Form on the website lists what is available.

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 02:08:15 PM »
Quote from: John
LF Lavenders????????

That one isn\'t on the list either...sorry.  The Order Form on the website lists what is available.

I wish they were  :(

John

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 05:14:34 PM »
I wish they were  

Me too.  I want to get them into the hands of several members so we can get them recognized by the APA.  There are already many folks with lavender bantams.  The LF need improvement in size mostly, since they were bred up from the bantam lavenders and LF blacks.  I only have 4 pullets and 1 cockerel to breed from and have to fill the orders for day-old chicks first , raise all I can and then cull heavily to  offer even better ones next year.

bryngyld

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Hatching Eggs
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 06:08:52 PM »
I love the lavender.  I would have to find a builder to bribe to build me another coop and pen, first.
Lyne Peterson
Northern California

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 11:34:47 PM »
John,
I\'m plugging away with the LF lavenders I got from you last year.  However they were all roosters, so I only have splits growing out right now.

John

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 04:47:00 PM »
I just added large fowl lavender hatching eggs to my order form on my website.  I have to fill orders for day-old chicks first, so the eggs may not be sent until June with a limit of 12 per order.  Keep in mind these are on the small side yet, since I bred them up from bantam lavenders and LF blacks just a couple years ago.  If interested don\'t hesitate to order now to avoid disappointment.

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 12:05:54 PM »
Order form goes in the mail today, hopefully you will still have some  :p.

Don

John

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 06:16:26 PM »
I still have a few bantam breeders for sale and have been collecting eggs from them.  If you are interested in 18 assorted hatching eggs from black, wheaten, lavender & brown red Ameraucana bantams please email me.  I\'m asking $2.50 each/egg and $20 for packaging and shipping for a total of $65.

Hatching Eggs
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »
Hiya, I\'m new. Nice to find this forum!  B)

I have one silver ameraucana bantam, a pullet. I am crazy about her and want to find a few more.  

A cockerel would be a great find, but maybe hatching eggs.....?

Rosemary[/color]
Wild, Western Colorado

Quote from: John
I haven\'t sold hatching eggs in years, but am now offering some on my ChickHatchery.com website in case anyone is interested.