Author Topic: Stevenson, WA show  (Read 2678 times)

Stevenson, WA show
« on: April 03, 2009, 03:28:33 AM »
Is anyone taking birds to the Stevenson, WA show?  If so, is anyone bringing birds that are available for sale?

I\'m excited to be going to this show this year.  I\'ve attended several shows back east, and I\'m hoping to meet a breeder or two who wouldn\'t mind taking a moment to go over Ameraucana and/or araucana conformation with me.

Hope to see some of you there.

Tailfeathers

Stevenson, WA show
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 11:00:42 PM »
Hi,

I am going to try and make it but as it stands right now it\'s looking doubtful.  I\'ve got some personal stuff going on right now and it\'s looking pretty bleak for me to be able to get away for a whole weekend and find someone who can take care of the place while I\'m gone.  

Josh Simon said he\'d take a few birds down for me but my Ameraucanas are in such bad shape it ain\'t even funny.  Next year I\'ll have a lot more to put in breeding pens and hopefully can have a couple that I can save back for show.  

If I do make it or decide to send a couple of birds, it won\'t be more than a pair of Wheatens and a pair of Blue Wheatens.

Look me up if I make it to the show.  Would be glad to meet you.

God Bless,

Stevenson, WA show
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 03:44:38 PM »
Will do.  Hope you are able to make it.

Tailfeathers

Stevenson, WA show
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 10:54:32 PM »
As it looks now, I\'m not gonna be able to make it but Josh Simon is going to take a few birds down for me.  One of them will be my Wheaten and the other my Blue Wheaten roosters.

God Bless,