Author Topic: Apologies from Michael Muenks  (Read 2752 times)

bantamhill

Apologies from Michael Muenks
« on: September 28, 2009, 07:37:49 PM »
I am very sorry to have neglected the newsletter, meets, emails, etc. over the last weeks. The short story is that my wife had a surgey that we were planning for early and at an unexpected time. The surgery basically makes her completely inmobile for 3 weeks at minimum (4 weeks for us!). She is now beginning to learn to walk again and things are slowly getting better. Unfortunately, as things were getting a little better, I came down with a virus last week that put me down hard all week and kept me in bed and off of work. Last week is in my top 3 times I have been sick definitely. I tried a half of day today and will do a half of day tomorrow. The doctor says to take it very slow.

Any way . . . I am trying to get things caught up and I want to apologize. Yes, I should have asked for help . . .

Michael

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 08:29:44 PM »
NO need to apologize Michael.   Stuff happens.   The chicken hobby is small potatos in the long run scheme of things.  More important is the health of you and your family.   Take care, and don\'t try to do too much too soon.    I did, after my surgery, and it led to a permanently weak back.   But quite appropriately, because now my back matches my brain.

Tailfeathers

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 10:03:00 PM »
Hi Mike,

I\'d echo Mike Gilbert\'s comments.  Thanks for letting us know though.  

Here\'s praying that you get well soon and are back up to full speed in no time at all.

God Bless,

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 10:10:30 AM »
Sorry to hear about the health problems.  We pray all will be well soon.
God Bless
Paul Smith

philipu

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 10:44:41 AM »
Sorry to hear about the health issues, may you both continue to heal, and enjoy the coming fall.
phil