Author Topic: National Meet  (Read 2904 times)

Mike Gilbert

National Meet
« on: September 23, 2009, 09:47:48 AM »
Do we have any word from the Ohio National folks as to who will be our national meet judge this year?    Also, how are we doing on awards?    Have we collected enough to cover what is being offered?

faith valley

National Meet
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 10:14:52 AM »
Junior awards are covered. My 4-H club is coming over this week to make up the award envelops and stuff the cash into the envelops.  Thought that would be a nice community service project for them to work on and it shouldn\'t take too long to do.

Will we have the same judge for the junior ameraucanas as we will for the open ones?

We planned to put a lavendar bantam pair in the silent auction. Anyone else donating a pair?

Patty

Mike Gilbert

National Meet
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »
I should be able to furnish a pair of wheaten bantams for the silent auction.   Perhaps a pair or trio of large fowl brown reds or silvers as well.

Mike Gilbert

National Meet
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 02:41:10 PM »
Bump!     Does anyone know who our judge will be?  Did we negotiate a choice, or do we take whomever happens to be available?   And what is needed yet for awards?

faith valley

National Meet
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »
Judge, I do not know who the judge is.  I do know that when placing a national with that show, you get to select the judge in the order that your national was placed.  I believe that our national was placed first so we should have had first choice of judges.  Rob would have made that selection.  I can email Eric to see about it.

Patty

faith valley

National Meet
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »
The club selected Matt Lhamon to judge the open & junior Ameraucanas. I received this info from Eric Markely the Ohio National show secretary.  Matt will make a wonderful Ameraucana judge- very confident in his judging abilities.

Patty