Author Topic: John Blehm  (Read 9229 times)

John Blehm
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 10:35:25 AM »
Glad you are okay John.
My continued prayers are with you.

John

John Blehm
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 07:46:04 PM »
I guess I\'ve still got a pulse so I\'m doing OK.  
FYI, the heart is in constant \"a fib\" (atrial fibrillation).  They had a 30 day monitor on me, but discontinued it early since there wasn\'t any change.  I\'m on Coumadin (blood thinner) and other meds.  Some folks make the meds permanent and live with it.  From what I understand the biggest concern is a clot that can cause a stoke.  I\'ve got an appointment later this month to see what the other options are.  I went thru another similar heart condition several years ago and had a catheter ablation to somewhat correct it.  My Dad\'s two youngest brothers had thier first heart attacks when they were 37 and my Dad was on Coumadin for his last few years...so it\'s in the genes.
Other than talking about genetics this had nothing to do with birds, but with so many great friends on the forum I thought it was appropriate.

philipu

John Blehm
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 01:17:02 AM »
John, sorry to hear about your heart attack, I know that you  are a man of strong faith in the Lord, I am thankful to hear that you are home, and hope the doctors make life a little easier for you.  Know that we are here praying for you for good health, and for those who are ministering to your health needs, and the love and support of your church community.
Blessings in His name......
phil

Blue Egg Acres

John Blehm
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 09:34:58 AM »
Our thoughts and prayers are with you John.

John Blehm
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2010, 06:26:47 AM »
Likewise....our thoughts and prayers are with you also. Thank you so much for all your help. Please take care, I know you will...
April

John

John Blehm
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2010, 12:16:48 PM »
heart attack

Just to keep the story straight, it wasn\'t a heart attack.  The plumbing is OK...the electrical system is haywire.

Thanks for all your kindness,