Author Topic: Big Bird Classic Show  (Read 3245 times)

bantamhill

Big Bird Classic Show
« on: February 25, 2010, 05:08:56 PM »
April 17th show in Pine Bluff, Arkansas

If you are interested in requesting a meet I need to know by Friday 4pm CST.

Michael

cedarpondfarm

Big Bird Classic Show
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 06:17:12 PM »
Michael, who can request a special meet and does that person have responsibilities for managing anything at the show?  Is it best to have committments from several AM people before requesting a meet?    

John

Big Bird Classic Show
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 08:16:36 PM »
FYI, here is link to the club\'s current policy.
http://ameraucana.org/DnLd/MeetPolicy.pdf
ABC members request State and Special meets thru our Secretary, Michael.
District and National meets are placed by the district directors where they want them.

verycherry

Big Bird Classic Show
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 11:02:08 AM »
My daughter has prom that evening, so not sure I\'ll be able to stay for the whole show, but I do plan on going and looking around.  I hope I get to meet a few of you.

By the way, I\'d like to find one or two nice Silver Ameraucana females (preferrably with darker backs) and a nice Wheaten (not BW) female if anyone might be thinking about bringing sale birds.

Big Bird Classic Show
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 02:31:47 PM »
I\'m very excited to be able to go...I hope to meet several people and see their lines.
April

verycherry

Big Bird Classic Show
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 11:53:19 AM »
April, I may just go to the April 3rd show in El Dorado instead.  It\'s a bit closer to me, and going two weekends that close together would be hard to do right now.  If I had something to show I\'d go anyway, but I don\'t, so I most likely won\'t be there.  Are you going to El Dorado?  I hope so.

I also wanted to mention that I did find the Silver pullets (3) and one Wheaten pullet that I\'d expressed interest in above.  :)

.....although I probably wouldn\'t turn one or two more Wheaten girls down if anyone is coming to El Dorado that might have some to sell.

Big Bird Classic Show
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 01:44:25 PM »
Sherry, like you - that would be hard for me to do....glad you found what you were looking for...:)