Author Topic: Ameraucana Nationals/OH Nationals  (Read 2317 times)

Ameraucana Nationals/OH Nationals
« on: June 17, 2010, 05:19:15 PM »
Just wondering who is planning on going to these shows? I\'m already planning on going to the OH show to pick up Buff ducks, so I\'d rather pick up what I need there than having to take the long drive to KY, but I will to get what I need.

I\'m looking for a Top Show Quality Black Roo (Or Blue) and at least two top show Quality hens (Prefer Black) I\'m not overly concerned with egg color, right now I\'m working on size and body type.  

I\'m also looking for a few Lavender hens, or top quality Split Blacks.

I\'m mostly looking for that cream of the crop Rooster!  :rolleyes:

Last year everything seemed to be presold and I had to beg for stock, LOL I figured I would start early this year! Drop me an email at beaniemomtoo@yahoo.com if you\'re going to have something available.

Thanks!
Dawn @ Willow Run

Mike Gilbert

Ameraucana Nationals/OH Nationals
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 12:07:36 PM »
Kind of surprising no one has posted an answer.  Rest assured that most of us long-timers will attend the national meet in Kentucky.   I will also attend the Michigan show that John is show secretary for in October.  But Columbus is just too long a trip from here when there is nothing special going on for Ameraucanas (or Chanteclers in my case).   I\'m sure there will be standard sized blacks and blues in abundance at Frankfort, but you are wise to get your order in early.   I think I have a couple (a black and a blue) hatched from Nita Owen\'s eggs, but they may not be ready to show yet in October.