Author Topic: Bantams For Sale  (Read 3527 times)

Mike Gilbert

Bantams For Sale
« on: August 13, 2006, 05:11:11 PM »
I can deliver the following to either the national meet in Michigan or to Crossroads of America at Indianapolis.
Two trios blue bantams, bantam silver pullets (no males, sorry), pullets and cockerels in black  gold,  a pair of brown reds (hen and cockerel), and a nice selection of blue wheaten cockerels.   Possibly a few buffs.  Also one pair or trio of large fowl silvers, and silver laced Wyandotte bantams.    Tufted and/or rumpless Araucana bantams in Golden per A.B.A. Standard, but leg colors need work on those.   The rest are breeding or show quality.

Bantams For Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 05:21:29 PM »
Mr. Gilbert,

Put my name on the brown-red pair. I would even contemplate shipping before shows, especially if temps break.

Also, if anyone has LF brown-reds. I would greatly appreciate any assistance in get started with them.

Thanks, Greg Slayton

Bantams For Sale
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 08:56:07 PM »
Are the BlWheatens from BlWheaten to BlWheaten matings or BlWheaten to Wheaten?  Any influence from Montana in them?

Mike Gilbert

Bantams For Sale
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 11:12:01 PM »
The blue wheaten cockerels are out of blue wheaten females crossed with a wheaten male.    No Montana blood, sorry.
The females had exceptional tail, wing, and undercolor.   One of them was BV blue wheaten at last years national meet, the other is even better, but was too young then to show.

Mike Gilbert

Bantams For Sale
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 09:31:55 PM »
Okay, here is what is left as of August 23rd.   Six  bantam silver pullets, one trio of bantam blues, and one trio of black golds.   Also, two blue-wheaten cockerels.   Also, forgot to mention earlier there is one large fowl blue silver pullet.   I can deliver to Portage, Wisconsin;  Hutchinson, MN; the National Meet at Frankenmuth, MI; or Crossroads of America at Indianapolis.  
If interested, contact me at:  ameraucana@redstagacres.com .

Mike Gilbert

Bantams For Sale
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 02:43:06 PM »
Thought I should update my list of available birds.   I still have a trio of bantam black gold bantams and a trio of buff bantams.    Also still have the two blue wheaten cockerels. The buffs would have to be delivered to Indianapolis, as I will probably have them entered there.  All the rest are sold or promised.   If I get any cancellations I will update this again, otherwise not.