Author Topic: 2010 National meet photos  (Read 3779 times)

John

2010 National meet photos
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:48:00 PM »
Here are some I took or were taken with my camera...

John

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 08:53:22 PM »
After the meeting we got together for a group photo.

John

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 09:18:37 PM »
Photo of SE district director, Barbara Campbell, and president, John W Blehm presenting the Lifetime Achievement Award to Jeanette Frank, of Montana.  Jeanette couldn\'t make it to the meet and the award will be mailed to her.

As club president it is a privilege to give the annual ABC Lifetime Achievement Award.  I look for a member that has been with the club for a minimum of 10 years and has done much
\"to encourage the continued improvement of Ameraucana bantams and large fowl through breeding, exhibition, and dissemination of relevant information\".
Jeanette Frank is a member that fits the bill.  She joined the Ameraucana Bantam Club back in the early \'80s and has been a member since.  Jeanette was ABC president and secretary/treasurer.  She is now a licensed ABA/APA judge and a great promoter of the club and breed.
Congratulations!

John

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 09:26:18 PM »
Since the meet was in the south, Larry just thought it would be appropriate to say Hi Y\'all!

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 05:51:03 PM »
Let\'s try to identify all the folks in the group photo above.  I think I know most, but will need some help on some.  Starting from the back row from left to right, here is what I\'m thinking, but please jump in there with corrections when I goof - which I will.
Ken Olsen, Curtis Beck, John Blehm, Jerry Segler, Carl Brantley, Tom Kernan, Neil Townsend, Rob Sando, Dennis Robinson, Jim Fegan, Harold Knapp, and Paul Smith.
Middle Row from left to right:  Barbara Campbell, Bob Rennolet, Jensen Pierson, Larry Clionsky, Bob Walchak, Donna Townsend, Anne Foley, and Tina Dinkins.  Front row, kneeling, from left to right:  Jerry DeSmidt, John Foley, Mike Gilbert, Matthew Smith, and David Blehm.    Now help me out!

Blue Egg Acres

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 06:51:21 PM »
Sounds right to me

faith valley

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 07:36:38 PM »
Mike,

Thanks for listing the names for the club photo, that really helps to put a name to the face.

Patty

John

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 02:16:42 PM »
A few more...

John

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 06:37:22 PM »
Jeanette Frank wasn\'t at the national to recieve her award, but here is a photo of her at one of our nationals many years ago.  Jeanette was ABC president and Jeanne was secretary/treasurer.