Author Topic: Membership Dues  (Read 4375 times)

QUADCH

Membership Dues
« on: December 04, 2010, 06:23:38 PM »
It would be a good time to renew your ABC membership for 2011, I am doing it right about now. They are due Jan 1st.

QUADCH

Membership Dues
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 06:27:44 PM »
Oh, but where do we send them to?

faith valley

Membership Dues
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »
Is it easier for Michael if we snail mail the dues in or if we paypal them?

Patty

John

Membership Dues
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 08:15:54 PM »
The address on the membership form hasn\'t been updated yet.  I\'m quite sure his mail will be forwarded to his new address if you send it to the old one, but here is the new one:

Michael Muenks
1222 Coldspring Road
Elgin IL 60120

The ABC site has all the other needed information.
http://ameraucana.org/membership.html

John

Membership Dues
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 04:12:43 PM »
Yes, please renew your membership if you haven\'t.  Better late than...
Welcome to Jean as the club\'s new head honcho and to Tina as a club officer.
I got the Poultry Press today and checked my little article.  They have advanced into the 21st century by using a computer, instead of Bill to \"paste\" the articles.  Anyhow I think they also are using a spell checker without a human to double check.  I had written that Jerry is NC district director, Harold is NE director and Paul is SC director.  They have them as directors for North Carolina, Nebraska and South Carolina.
Oops!

bantamhill

Membership Dues
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 04:44:44 PM »
Either renewal method works for me. PayPal or by mail.

Michael

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Membership Dues
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 10:15:57 PM »
ooops, I haven\'t renewed yet.....

Are you sending the renewal forms with the newsletter Michael?  I think I will bump up to the family membership since Gracie is starting to show now.

Thanks John for passing the torch.  (Is it that time already???)

I will always think of you and Mike G as the real \"CEO\'s\" of our group.  Lord knows I\'m going to be making a lot of phone calls to Michigan and Wisconsin the next couple years.  You might have to block my e-mail address too!!!
Jean

Cloverleaf Farm

Membership Dues
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 01:46:12 AM »
Congratulations Jean!! :)

Johnny Parks

Membership Dues
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 08:20:58 AM »
Membership form has been updated with Michael\'s correct (new) address.

Mike Gilbert

Membership Dues
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 09:36:39 AM »
Quote from: Jean

I will always think of you and Mike G as the real \"CEO\'s\" of our group.  Lord knows I\'m going to be making a lot of phone calls to Michigan and Wisconsin the next couple years.  You might have to block my e-mail address too!!!

Jean, feel free to call any time.   From the beginning of this organization it has always been a group effort, with many wonderful people contributing their time, money, expertise, and services.   It has been a great ride.   Congratulations and best wishes;  it\'s your turn at the helm.   Thanks to John for all he has done over the years to promote the breed and the organization.  And let\'s not forget Michael, and I could go on naming names, but will stop here at the risk of leaving anyone off the list.