Author Topic: 2011 National donatations  (Read 3923 times)

angora831

2011 National donatations
« on: August 02, 2011, 02:47:31 PM »
I know that I have seen it somewhere, but can\'t for the life of me find it now.  Where and who can we send donations to for the 2011 National show?  

Thanks,
Ken

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »
The secretary has always coordinated the awards to the best of my knowledge.   Send them to Michael Muenks.  His address is on the website and the newsletters.   It is also in the meet listing of the Crossroads show catalog.   The latter arrived with the August edition of Poultry Press here today.

angora831

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 06:52:06 PM »
Thanks for the info.  I will get in touch with Micchael.   I got my Poultry Press the other day but had not go around to opening it up though.  Did see John\'s article in Backyard Poultry though and thought it well done.  Good looking stuff.

bantamhill

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 03:58:57 AM »
Ken,

Mike is correct! Please send national meet donations to me at

Michael Muenks, Secretary/Treasurer
1222 Coldspring Road
Elgin, IL 60120

Please indicate how you would like the donation to be used if you have a preference.

Jerry has decided on the awards and I will post them here soon and they will run in the bulletin.

Michael

Jess

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 08:01:52 PM »
Michael ,
Are you set up to use PayPal?
I would like to make a small donation.
It would be nice if everybody that could, would make a small donation. That way it wouldn\'t be too hard on anybody.
Thanks
Jess

John

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 08:29:00 PM »
and a llama called Obama

Ken,
That\'s just too cute!
I\'m still smiling.

bantamhill

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 08:50:59 AM »
Jess:

Yes, donations may be sent via our PayPal account. When using PayPal please use purchases@ameraucana.org.

Michael

faith valley

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 09:49:44 PM »
Jeff and I will be donating Junior awards again this year.

$7.00 for the Jr. Large Fowl BV\'s~
black, blue, buff, blue wheaten, brown red, silver, wheaten, white, & AOV

$7.00 for the Jr. Bantams BV\'s~
black, blue, buff, blue wheaten, brown red, silver, wheaten, white, & AOV

BB & RB Junior Large Fowl and Bantam~ We are working with a digitizer right now.  The plan is to do embroidered hats with an ameraucana logo on the front, and on the back will be stiched, \"2011 Jr. National Champion Ameraucana\", or \"2011 Jr. Res. National Champion Ameraucana.  We are using a wheaten female as the ameraucana to be stiched on the hat.
I will send Michael photos once I have the project completed. I have seen a draft sewn up and it is very nice.  

Patty