Author Topic: surplus cockerels available  (Read 3309 times)

jerryse

surplus cockerels available
« on: September 23, 2011, 01:01:14 PM »
I have extra cockerels in bantam lavender,blue,and brown red. also lavender large fowl.The large lav is still lacking in size like most.I have decieded  to come to Indy but not show.So I could deliver.

Scott

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 09:03:31 PM »
Sent you an email on the LF lavender.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »
Jerry, is it possible to post a photo of the brown red?   Or send me an email with a photo attachment?   Thanks.

Mike G.

Cloverleaf Farm

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 09:48:25 PM »
And I would like to see the blue please.  You can email it to me if you want to barterazia@hotmail.com  Thanks!!

jerryse

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 09:35:42 AM »
It is raining this morning but I will take some pics when it stops.Will post or send when I have them.

jerryse

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 12:41:30 PM »
I took some pics and video.Set up a photo bucket account and posted them.The LF lav were still wet from the rain.Go to photobucket.com/jerryhobbies.Let me know if it works.My photo and computer skills are limited.

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 01:43:57 PM »
Jerry, when I put in that info it said this was a private album and needed a password. Is there a way to make it a public album just for the pics you want to show?

Cloverleaf Farm

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 02:01:39 PM »
Quote from: CindyM
Jerry, when I put in that info it said this was a private album and needed a password. Is there a way to make it a public album just for the pics you want to show?

Yep, me too....  :(

jerryse

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 05:40:21 PM »
Sorry I am so not good with this stuff.password Hunt1bUck.Should have made a public album.DW helped me and neither of us are very good.She is done with my stuff for today.

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 08:50:29 PM »
Those Brown Red look nice Jerry, thanks for sharing those pics. I wish I had room and lived closer.  :D