The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Exhibiting & Promoting

Show Questions

(1/1)

dixieland:
I am getting ready to enter my first show....I have the entry filled out, the check written and a copy of my NPIP paperwork to mail in with the entry......

In two places on the information sheet that was sent to me it says \"Several Meets will be Available, If you would like a meet, request that one be sent to our secretary....\"

I have also read about meets being requested in the newsletter and on here.......

Can I go to the show and enter my LF Ameraucana without it being an ABC meet ( it is a LF and Bantam all breed show)?
Or is it appropriate to request a meet everytime I plan on showing?
I am probably trying to over complicate this one...So please give me some input....
Also, typically are show coops provided for the entered birds or do the exhibitors need to furnish their own?

TIA-
Jes

Jean:
Yes, you can enter a show without it being a meet.  Generally meets are placed by members and Directors at larger shows when there would be a few exhibitors with ameraucanas.

Meets need to be posted in the quarterly bulletin so everyone has a chance to see them and plan accordingly if they wish to attend.

Coops are provided.

dixieland:
Thank you M\'am!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version