Author Topic: Photos Wanted!  (Read 11619 times)

John

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2006, 01:39:54 PM »
Thanks to Paul Smith and Michael Muenks for supplying some photos for the website.  I finally have a photo of a male and female of each variety.  Some are very nice photos of show quality birds, some are not so good photos of show quality birds and a few are not so good photos of not so good birds.  I could only use what I had to work with and will endeavor to update many of them after the next National meet.

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 12:27:39 PM »

Hi John, I was lookin gove rhte pages, they look very nice!!
A great improvment!! nad gives folks more than a mental picture!1 Now they can see just what to be looking for.

John

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 05:28:13 PM »
I\'ve updated the Photos page on the ABC website and added a bunch of \"Chick\" photos.  

Suz

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 06:48:13 PM »
Nice chick pictures.  You\'ve been busy.  Thanks, John!

John

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2006, 04:41:42 PM »
So, you\'ve been hatching chicks eh?  We still need photos of LF wheaten, LF white and bantam white Ameraucana chicks for the Photos page.  If you can help please email some photos of day old chicks.  Also if you have better photos of photos of better brown red chicks please send them and I\'ll replace the ones I have.

John

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 02:28:47 PM »
Remember, we can still use some photos for the website.  If you have one that is better than what we have, please email it to Michael or me.  ;)

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 03:39:19 PM »
Feel free to use any of these photos of chicks.

http://www.cimarronvalleyfarms.com/slideshow_chicks.shtml

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 10:38:09 PM »
I have a clear photo of some cute LF Blue chicks in my ABC Shareing Place album at http://groups.msn.com/ABCShareingPlace/speckledhills.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=915. The 3 pictured are now mostly grown, 2 have shown once, & they are nice quality. I saw there isn\'t a pic of LF Blue chicks yet on the color photos page for this site--Please feel free to use that photo if you would like.
Best, Laura
p.s. Photo is already sharpened and memory size minimized for optimal online viewing.

John

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 01:55:14 PM »
As you are hatching, please remember to try to help supply some of the photos our \"Photos\" page is still missing.  We could use a photos of the following chicks: LF wheaten, LF blue wheaten and bantam white.

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Photos Wanted!
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2007, 08:43:46 PM »
John is there a color difference in LF wheaten or LF blue wheaten when they are chicks?????

I just put about 8 wheaten roo/bluewheaten hen eggs in the incubator.  Won\'t they all look the same when they hatch?

Jean :)

PS I\'ll take photos if they hatch.
Jean

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 10:54:04 PM »
Well... I don\'t have a CLUE how to e-mail you a picture, and I\'m not really sure how to attach one here, but I\'ll give it a whirl and HOPE I don\'t break the board!  Gack!  This is my white Ameraucana rooster.  Luoodles

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 10:57:10 PM »
Quote from: Luoodles
Well... I don\'t have a CLUE how to e-mail you a picture, and I\'m not really sure how to attach one here, but I\'ll give it a whirl and HOPE I don\'t break the board!  Gack!  This is my white Ameraucana rooster.  Luoodles

Hmmm.. well.. that was a spectacular failure!  LOL!  Sorry folks.  He really is a nice looking rooster (I think).  If anybody can give me some help on how to post or send a picture, I\'d love to buy a vowel!  Thanks!  Luoodles

John

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2007, 08:53:14 AM »
help on how to post or send a picture,

Assuming you have the photos saved on your computer...click Reply, then below the Message area you will see the Attachments area.  Click on Browse to open the file or location that the photo is in and then click Add Attachment.    Note that the photo or any one attachment can\'t be over 35 mb.  If it is too big the forum won\'t let you upload or attach it.  If it is too big, reduce it first by cropping the photo, then compress it.
Once you do it you\'ll find it very easy.

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2007, 11:16:55 PM »
I just can\'t seem to cut it down to a small enough size.  Oh well.  I\'ll try to e-mail.  Thanks for trying to help!  Luoodles

John

Photos Wanted!
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 08:11:46 AM »
He really is a nice looking rooster (I think).

The photo is better than what we had, so have replaced the photo of the LF white male on the website with one of yours.
Thanks,