The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Exhibiting & Promoting

How important is a full color bulletin?

(1/3) > >>

bantamhill:
I am interested in how much Club members value the full-color bulletin.

Thanks!

Michael

John:

--- Quote ---full-color bulletin
--- End quote ---

It is much more attractive, but not needed if $ is a problem.
I think all photos should be in color, but text and all graphics/clip art could be black to save on toner/ink/printer costs.
You could continue as is, in full color, for all emailed Bulletins and do as suggested above for those you mail out viz USPS.
Just my thoughts...

Mike Gilbert:
I think people really like to see color, especially for photos of birds and people.   For a smaller club like CFI, we limit the color to the front and back of a single page except for rare special issues.  The rest is black and white, and we seem to be gaining more members than we are losing.

Cloverleaf Farm:
Have to agree, color is nice for pictures of birds, especially certain varieties (like blue wheaten).  I like the idea of color for electronic and b&w for those that are mailed.  It will likely prompt more people to go electronic and save the club more postage. :)

grisaboy:
I think color is important, especially for photos of varieties and egg color.  If black and white is necessary, perhaps could have a reference (LINK) to full color version on the website.  Since the Forum is members only, that would be a good place for the full color copy.

Curtis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version