Author Topic: Pictures for the Spring Bulletin  (Read 3166 times)

bantamhill

Pictures for the Spring Bulletin
« on: February 10, 2012, 10:15:56 AM »
If you have any pictures to submit for bulletin use please send them to Michael@bantamhill.com. I am specifically looking for chick pictures since it is spring, but others are welcome.

Michael

Tailfeathers

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 11:41:17 PM »
Hi Michael,

When do you need them by?  I just bought a new Canon 7D with a bunch of lenses and stuff and am itching for a reason to go shoot some pics!

God Bless,

Cloverleaf Farm

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 06:08:45 AM »
Today, the 15th, is the deadline for the spring bulletin. :)

John

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 08:06:05 AM »
On a photo related note the club still is in need of a photo of a white bantam chick(s) for the Photos Page of the website.  The request has been made several times, but it is hatching time again and maybe one of you will email a good one to Michael or me to fill the void.

Cloverleaf Farm

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 12:58:05 PM »
Quote from: John
On a photo related note the club still is in need of a photo of a white bantam chick(s) for the Photos Page of the website.  The request has been made several times, but it is hatching time again and maybe one of you will email a good one to Michael or me to fill the void.

John, I emailed a friend that has bantam whites, she\'s going to try to get some pics today and will email you or Michael. :)

NoseyChickens

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 01:15:04 PM »
I have bantam whites hatching this weekend. I can send in pictures is that too late?

John

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 01:44:43 PM »
I can send in pictures is that too late?

No, that will give us some to chose from but only one photo is needed.  Photos should be of a day-old chick(s).

bantamhill

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 10:38:10 AM »
Thanks for all of the pictures! I have a great selection for this Bulletin.

Michael