dixieland:
Judge- Danny Padgett
6 LF entered
BV & BB- black pullet, owned by Kemps and bred by Paul & Angela Smith
BV & RB- blue cock, owner listed as P Andreason
BV-silver hen, owned by Kemp and bred by Jean Ribbeck
RV- silver cockerel, owned by Kemps and bred by Jean Ribbeck
BV-lavendar pullet, owner listed as J Johnson

This is our first show to compete in as well as our first attempt at reporting results, so I apologize if we have used any incorrect acronyms or not reported something accurately.
THere were not any Ams in the Jr Show or Bantam classes to my knowledge.
Our entry was small, but the birds were of nice quality,all in excellent condition and very well behaved...
Thanks to each of you who have helped and supported us in getting into the show world. Extra Big thanks to our mentors, who have been an open and continuous line of advice, suggestions, knowledge and encouragement; Jean Ribbeck & Paul & Angela Smith.. You guys have all been nothing short of amazing!!

John:

--- Quote ---BB- black pullet, owned by Kemps
--- End quote ---

Congratulations :D

dixieland:
Thanks!!!
We are having a great time with our birds and meeting lots of wonderful people along the way!!!!!
and yes--- I think we\'re hooked.. I am determined to make improvements in our breeding program one step at a time, and David is determined to design and build the perfect travel boxes, chicken coops, brooders etc...So at least we are moving forward with the divide and conquer theory instead of stepping all over each others toes for ice  :D

Paul:
Congratulations on your wins!

Beth C:
Congratulations!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version