The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Exhibiting & Promoting

Welcome to Lavs Jes & David

(1/1)

crystalcreek:
I just wanted to welcome Jes & David Kemp (dixieland) to the lavender project.  My best girl and a few others are on their way to TN.  I was sad to let this one go, but I know she is in good hands.

Sharon Yorks:
I can see why you\'d be sad to see her go. She\'s beautiful!

dixieland:
She is just gorgeous!!

We really didn\'t know if we wanted to work on the lavs initially, but we have seen a couple that have really been gorgeous add to that the fact that we all need to work together towards our goal of getting this variety recognized..The comment we have heard from  several of our judges is: \"No one shows any Lavs at most shows, why is your club trying to get them recognized?\"
We are going to try to do our part to get the folks in the South East more familiar with this variety, while working with those of you who breed this variety to get them to a point in consistency, type, size, feather quality and egg color that we are ready to move towards our goal of being an accepted variety!

Thank you to Cindy for sharing with us!! Thanks to Jean & Amy for somehow planting the idea of lavs in our head in the first place  :p

HappyMtn:
Yay! That\'s why you were looking for a big black roo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version