The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Exhibiting & Promoting

Chickens magazine article

(1/2) > >>

John:
I received a complimentary copy on Chickens magazine from Hobby Farms in today\'s mail.  There is an article about blue egg laying chickens that starts on page 48.  Both Mike Gilbert and I are quoted by the author.  She did a fine job.  One mistake that stands out to me is the photo on page 51 that details the Breed Profile of the Araucana looks like a British Araucana. ;)

dixieland:
Awesome!!! I will go out and find a copy!!!!!   B)

John:
Jess,
I\'m not necessarily endorsing the magazine.  I just posted the information since the article does relate to us and even gives our ABC website address as a place to go to learn more.
As I said before...positive FREE promotion is good.
I don\'t subscribe to any magazines, other than Poultry Press, but have been getting free copies of those we advertise our Fowl Stuff nest boxes and Chick Hatchery in.  Maybe we\'ll donate some to a doctor\'s office for folks to read. ;)

dixieland:

--- Quote from: John ---  I just posted the information since the article does relate to us and even gives our ABC website address as a place to go to learn more.
As I said before...positive FREE promotion is good.

--- End quote ---

I agree 100%.. I just want it for my data collection since it mentions the club and quotes you & Mike... That is VERY VERY COOL!!!

Birdcrazy:
Maybe I\'ll have to go to the doctor more often to read the free magazines. Better yet, maybe I can just hang out in the lobby!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version