The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Exhibiting & Promoting

Summer Bulletin Ads/Articles/Reports/Meet Requests

(1/2) > >>

bantamhill:
Please note that members may advertise for free in the quarterly bulletins. Ads need to be to me May 15th. Those ads that were in the Spring Bulletin will be used unless I hear from you.

Meet requests for meets/shows in June, July, August, and September need to be to the Directors before May 15th.

Articles and Reports need to be to me in electronic form by May 15th.

Thanks!

Michael

bantamhill:
Bump!

Zach_Rose:
I never received a response from Jeanine McKee for a meet request I put in. The Pacific Poultry Breeders Association in Stockton, California is hosting the ABA National Meet the last weekend of January 2013( I believe 26 and 27). We usually have around 2400 birds but we are preparing for more. There is usually a nice class of bantams and large. My dad is the secretary so I can keep post on numbers aswell.

Zach

Jean:
Zach,

I will get the needed information from Jim Sallee and forward it to Michael for you.

I don't know if I will make it to next year's show, but I will try. :)

John:

--- Quote ---I never received a response from Jeanine McKee for a meet request I put in.
--- End quote ---

I don't know if you included a copy of your email to Jeanine to Michael, but it is always a good idea to do so and to also ask for a reply just to acknowledge receipt for anything important.
Hope you win with your bantam buffs! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version