Author Topic: Ameraucana National Meet  (Read 17805 times)

Blue Egg Acres

Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2006, 07:03:12 PM »
My show catalog came in today\'s mail. Thanks John.

John

Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 12:32:40 PM »
Even though the Show Catalogs were mailed over two weeks ago about half the people I\'ve heard from got theirs right away and the others didn\'t.  Yesterday Bill Wulff called and said he didn\'t receive one yet and Harold Knapp emailed and said he just got his today.  If you still haven\'t received one that doesn\'t mean you won\'t, but either way remember Entry Forms must be postmarked by September 30th.
If you can\'t print one from the website let me know and I\'ll send one.

John

Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2006, 08:58:26 AM »
If anyone would like to help by being a cleck for a few hours during the show please let me know and I\'ll add your name to the list.

jwoodhaven

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.woodhavenpoultry.com
Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2006, 09:09:59 AM »
John just got my book today for the nationals, I will check with jake and see if he wants to clerk or not.
Jerry

jwoodhaven

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.woodhavenpoultry.com
Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 07:08:05 AM »
John, I just talked to Jake and he would clerk for the show if you need him.

Jerry

bantamhill

Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2006, 06:53:12 AM »
A reminder that today is the postmark deadline for the Ameraucana National! So get those entry forms sent off!

The following link has the show information!

http://baycitypoultryclub.org/

John

Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2006, 07:50:06 PM »
Between Harold, Barbara, Michael, Mike, Bob, Paul, Jerry and me I know of over 150 Ameraucana entries.  I do believe we\'ll hit the 200 mark when all the entries are in and counted.
Hope you can make it,

John

Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2006, 07:00:46 PM »
Bob Rennolet from SD will be at the ABC National Meet!

John

Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2006, 07:33:56 PM »
Some of you know that I was hoping for 200+ Ameraucana entries for the National Meet.  You did it!
As of today, with most entries received, I count 223.
That\'s 219 in the Open show and 4 in the Jr show.
We have 1,059 total entries for the show and a few more may trickle in tomorrow.  I was looking for between 1,000 and 1,200 and that is exactly where we are.
The maple trees around here are gorgeous and hopefully the fall colors will at there peak, in this area, for the show.
It\'s shaping up to be a great one (as usual).

Blue Egg Acres

Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2006, 01:11:37 PM »
Hey John, what\'s the weather forecast looking like?

John

Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2006, 08:57:19 AM »
As of this morning the weekend forecast looks like this:
Friday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Friday Night: A chance of snow or rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 55.

Of course it could be much different by then...

John

Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2006, 11:27:09 AM »
We got our first snow of the season this morning, but no accumulation.  Here is the weekend forecast.  Saturday and Sunday don\'t look too bad for the middle of October.

This Afternoon: Snow showers likely, mixing with rain after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a west southwest wind between 18 and 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Tonight: Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind between 15 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Friday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a southwest wind 17 to 20 mph increasing to between 26 and 29 mph. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Friday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 17 to 20 mph decreasing to between 8 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. West wind between 8 and 14 mph.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 55.