Author Topic: Inquiring Minds Want to know  (Read 2269 times)

Inquiring Minds Want to know
« on: March 09, 2006, 06:48:20 PM »
Here\'s the scoop
Inquiring Minds Want To Know?

I was thinking I understood that the forum was created for discussions about the Ameraucana Breed??
Yet, it apear that nearly any questions asked specific to the breed starts up \"heated\" replys, or become \"hot topics\".

It is certain that the general publick has a diffinate intrest in the breed and finding out factual information?  And it appears they have the right to ask questions,  \"forum for the sharing of information and general discussion of Ameraucana chickens, the Ameraucana Breeders Club and related topics\" .

So the question is..

What questions can be asked, with the expectation of honest and factual answers?
And What Questions are \"Taboo\" and not to be asked??

John

Inquiring Minds Want to know
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 07:01:51 PM »
What questions can be asked, with the expectation of honest and factual answers?

All.
And What Questions are \"Taboo\" and not to be asked??

None.

Of course if you want to know how much I paid for my house that would not be a question that one would expect on a chicken forum.  I have only Locked one topic and that was because one or more of the contributors were getting personal rather than sticking to facts and opinions relative to the breed and club.
The purpose of the Ameraucana Breeders Club is to encourage the continued improvement of Ameraucana bantams and large fowl through breeding, exhibition, and dissemination of relevant information.