Author Topic: Questionable seller  (Read 4254 times)

Kitsch6

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
    • Www.frozenacrefarm.com
Questionable seller
« on: May 11, 2014, 11:17:50 AM »
I have been informed of someone using internet sites using our name.  I don't intend to start any rumors, so please contact us privately if you have questions.  The lack of integrity/truth bothers me; as always, buyer beware. 
Christine Kitsch
Frozen Acre Farm

Mike Gilbert

Re: Questionable seller
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 01:47:30 PM »

It might be helpful to readers if you would disclose your name here.

John

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 04:12:37 PM »
Will is a young man from PA.  His website is FrozenAcreFarm.com and he also a listing in the Breeders Directory.  I met him and his mother at a show (I think last year in OH).  He has some very nice Ameraucanas and I bought a LF buff, or two, from him.

Kitsch6

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
    • Www.frozenacrefarm.com
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 08:42:29 PM »
Sorry, Mike, I (Christine) don't post a lot and forgot to put my name.  As John said, we are in PA and have a small website under Frozen Acre Farms.  Not sure who this person is or if the birds are ours; any rate, just concerned about our reputation given the lack of his!
Christine Kitsch
Frozen Acre Farm

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 09:41:02 PM »

Why not check with John to see if this person is an ABC member?    If so, why not confront him/her and ask him/her to stop using your name?    They may well cooperate with your request.  If he/she persists, you could take it up with the ABC Board of Directors.   We have something in our bylaws to deal with these situations.

Kitsch6

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
    • Www.frozenacrefarm.com
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 11:00:04 PM »
I will, and will do it privately.  Pretty confident they are NOT members, and this person gets abusive when confronted.  Hence the heads up.  I'll contact John privately so as not to bother the site!
Christine Kitsch
Frozen Acre Farm