Author Topic: December Bulletin  (Read 3779 times)

bantamhill

December Bulletin
« on: December 03, 2008, 10:15:18 AM »
I wish to apologize for the delay in the mailing of the winter bulletin. I lost all the data on the portable drive I was working from while traveling and will have to start over.

Michael

bantamhill

December Bulletin
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 02:44:13 PM »
It is hard to admit to losing a bulletin twice . . . but I have manged to! I am on my third attempt and making good progress. If you have a last minute ad feel free to send them - advertising is free to Ameraucana Breeders Club members.

Yes, I have learned from my mistakes and I am backing up this version of the December Bulletin often!

I will update when I get close to mailing it.

Michael

Blue Egg Acres

December Bulletin
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 12:48:54 PM »
What a bummer for you Michael!

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
December Bulletin
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 04:31:09 PM »
Is it on the way?  I have already rummaged through my Poultry Press and Fancy Fowl magazine.

Need reading material.........  :p

Jean
Jean

bantamhill

December Bulletin
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 04:48:46 PM »
The last batch (those with rosettes in them) will be mailed tomorrow morning. You will have 18 pages of material to enjoy very soon. I apologize for the delay . . . I will do better with the March issue.

Michael

John

December Bulletin
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 05:39:01 PM »
 :p...I\'ll check the mail box as soon as I get home from work tomorrow!

Mike Gilbert

December Bulletin
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 08:35:46 PM »
Did anybody receive their newsletter yet?    I have not seen mine as of January 5th.   But then the postal service is probably taking a breather after their busy season.

faith valley

December Bulletin
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 11:43:21 PM »
I have not but I usually receive items several days after others do.  I know that it will be worth waiting for.  Michael always does a fabulous job.

Patty

Pam H.

December Bulletin
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 06:34:17 PM »
I got mine today  :D

Great job.  Love the color photos and the articles are very informative.  

Pam H.

John

December Bulletin
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 08:12:06 PM »
Got mine today.
Caught Michael taking a picture!

bantamhill

December Bulletin
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 11:25:40 AM »
I love the picture John!

Mike Gilbert

December Bulletin
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 10:03:00 PM »
Finally got my bulletin today (Saturday).   Well worth the wait - nice job Michael.   I do have one correction to the accompanying Breeders Directory:   I do still have the large fowl brown reds.   After a lot of deliberation I kept two trios to breed from and let all my large fowl Golden Laced Wyandottes go to another Wyandotte breeder instead.
Anyway, lets hear it for Michael, John, Jerry, Paul and all the other officers that help keep the ABC at the top of the list as far as breed clubs go!   (sound of applause)

bantamhill

December Bulletin
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 06:37:49 AM »
Mike,

I will update your breeder directory information. I am amazed at how slow the mail is considering the costs . . . I just received information about the February and May postage hikes . . . Yikes!

Michael