Author Topic: Congrats to Cliff Redden at Shawnee ok show.  (Read 14506 times)

Jan

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats to Cliff Redden at Shawnee ok show.
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 07:04:58 AM »
Yes everyone was so excited for you.  Best of breed was exciting the champion ASOB then champion large fowl and then to top that off Super Show Champion.  Super excited, the look on your faces was pricless.  There were 2200 entries.  Eveyone agreed with the judges.. Eveyone was like thats a super nice bird.  CONGRATS AGAIN!

John

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 09:58:59 AM »
It's nice to win, but it's really nice when people you compete with are happy to see you win.  It semed to me that every Ameraucana exhibitor was genuinely happy to see my cockerel win.  Especially Paul.  As he watched the 4 judges gather around the cockerel he began to smile real big and take pictures.  I was watching him from across the room, and I could tell that he felt the cockerel was picked to win.  In competition, only a real friend will celebrate your victories with you!
Well said and those are the type of situations that make me happy to be part of this club.

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 10:13:09 AM »
South-Central District Meet Shawnee, OK Dec. 14, 2013

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 10:23:38 AM by paul »
Paul Smith

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 10:24:47 AM »
Junior South-Central District Meet Shawnee, Oklahoma Dec. 14, 2013

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 11:49:07 PM by paul »
Paul Smith

greeneggsandham

• ABC Members
  • Colleague
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 10:46:35 AM »
Just getting time to get to the site and congratulate Cliff on his big win!  It was very exciting to see an Ameraucana win Show Champ.  Congrats!  And congrats to Jan on her reserve AOSB!
Also, thanks Paul for all you have done for getting us our starts and giving us your advice.  I very much appreciate it.
Sharon
Hubby rues the day he brought the chicks home...

Jan

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 01:48:06 PM »
Thanks everone.  This is my first year with Ameraucana s.  I bought eggs and chicks from Sharon this year.   I dont deserve credit on the cockerel.  Sharon hatch Clif's eggs and she told me at Fayettville she had an extra cockerel if I wanted him.  I've only had him for about 30 days.  I also bought a cockerel from Max at fayettville whick finished 4th in the cockerel class.  With these birds I hope to raise some future champions.  Thanks for everything guys.  Ya'll are great!

Jan

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 01:39:23 PM »
Reserve ASOB  Still growing.....

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2014, 12:16:31 PM »
Judges @ Shawnee, OK.-2013 SC District Show, making final decision to select Clifton Redden's Black cockerel for show champion
Paul Smith