Author Topic: I promise, my last question!  (Read 2321 times)

Janet

I promise, my last question!
« on: February 01, 2014, 07:07:43 AM »
What is "Champions Row"?

Is it breed/reserve breed winners or just the class winners?

Do they physically move the cages?

A big thank you to everyone who have given me their advice and explained to me who things work.  I really, really appreciate it.

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: I promise, my last question!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 02:07:25 PM »
Janet, I have been to some shows where there is no Champions Row. Usually smaller shows where all the birds stay in the original coops and just coop cards are marked as for Champion of each class, Champion LF and Bantams, Champion Duck, Goose, Turkey, 
Gordon Gilliam

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 02:22:27 PM »
Sorry Janet, I somehow clicked on the wrong button and posted before I finished. At our Local club show, we do have a Champions Row. We set up coops for all of the winners of the 7 LF Classes, 6 Bantam Classes, 4 Duck Classes, 3 Geese Classes, and Turkey Class. These entries are physically moved from their original coops to the Champion Row coops to be judged for further Champions and Eventual Show Champion. This makes a unique part of the show to see all of the class champions in one spot at the show. Really some impressive birds on display at one spot!
Gordon Gilliam

John

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 04:44:05 PM »
Here are some photos to give you a visual.   One shows the Champion Row just after being set up.  Another shows winning birds on displayed in Champion Row and the last one is a close up of a bird with the coop card.