Author Topic: Pennsylvania special meet  (Read 2767 times)

DeWayne Edgin

Pennsylvania special meet
« on: August 27, 2014, 09:20:22 PM »
Are there any out of state members going to the Pennsylvania meet on October 11th? It is not far from my house so i was thinking about going just to meet some members. Thanks.

Michelle Klales

Re: Pennsylvania special meet
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 07:10:39 AM »
There should be a bunch there. Come on out and hang out near the Ameraucana area! Lots of prizes for the breed. I think $100 for Best of Breed, plus other awards! Michelle Klales, Vice-President, Lebanon Valley Poultry Fanciers.

DeWayne Edgin

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 08:35:54 AM »
Is that off of route 934 on Tompson avenue? It looks like its close to Grantville.

Michelle Klales

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 04:53:15 AM »
book.Sorry for the response delay. I am horrible at directons :-\  I believe there are directions in the show booklet. Poultry Show Central.  ;)

DeWayne Edgin

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 05:56:24 AM »
Oh well i don`t get that book. I wasn`t going to show, just wanted to look around.

Kitsch6

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
    • Www.frozenacrefarm.com
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 06:21:18 PM »
Dwayne...Lebanon Fairgrounds...off 72 south of Lebanon, not far from Hershey though.  Lots of prizes and $!!  Plus a rabbit show, live entertainment, lots of fun.  We'll be there.

Christine Kitsch
Christine Kitsch
Frozen Acre Farm

DeWayne Edgin

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 09:07:25 PM »
I am not sure if i will make this one now. My work schedule is up and down now because of people retiring. Thanks Christine.