Author Topic: page i started  (Read 2630 times)

DeWayne Edgin

page i started
« on: August 28, 2014, 09:20:37 PM »
If you have facebook, you should check out my page that i just started. It needs alot of fixing up and advertising yet though. Search it just like this ( Pure breed Ameraucanas ). Please let me know your thoughts. Good or bad ones. Thanks.

John

Re: page i started
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 09:23:12 PM »
I'm not signed up with FaceBook, but should it be Pure bred Ameraucanas rather than "breed"?

DeWayne Edgin

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 09:37:02 PM »
Yea i guess so. Lol. I should have thought that through more. Millions of people use facebook and they search tons of sites on there. It would be a way to let people know about the club and maybe get some new members. I just fixed the name. Its now Pure bred Ameraucanas.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:49:27 PM by DeWayne Edgin »

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 12:38:30 AM »
There is a page for the Club that Michael started, but has not been updated for 2 years.  We need to get in touch with Michael to add an admin person who can update it.
Jean

DeWayne Edgin

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 05:44:35 AM »
It must be the one that is called Ameraucanas and has a picture of a blue rooster on it. Jean did you check my page out? I put stuff on it for people that do not know a thing about a chicken. If they find it interesting, then they might want to research more or even try to raise birds.

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 09:06:32 AM »
Nope, it is called the Ameraucana Breeders Club, it has the Club logo for a picture.
Jean

Fyremare

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 09:44:41 PM »
It would be great to have the Facebook Club page up and running again!  ;D