Author Topic: 2015 Ameraucana National Meet  (Read 14537 times)

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 Ameraucana National Meet
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2014, 09:48:03 PM »
Shawnee, OK. wasn't considered.  It is a great show.  One of my favorites, but it is too late (2nd weekend in Dec.) and too far South for many of our Northern members to attend.

Prague is also too far South and being a small relative new show probably couldn't handle the increase in birds that the ABC national meet should bring.
Paul Smith

Jeffery and Cheryl Vance

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2014, 09:59:21 PM »
Paul,
      Jeff and I have discussed the next national meet, and where ever you decide we will plan on being there!  hopefully with plenty of chickens.     Had such a great time.    We figure this will be our vacation every year from now on.         
Jeffery and Cheryl Vance

Russ

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2014, 09:44:11 AM »
i second that this was our first national. It was awesome and so were the people. We will also be there

Beth C

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2014, 10:46:16 AM »
Oops, that was a slip, I meant to say Shawnee. I have friends in Prague, OK, one town over.  :-[  But you're right, that would be a long haul for a lot of people in both the north and the east. It's about 22 hours for me, more than I would normally want to do if I didn't have another reason to go to Oklahoma. I'm okay with whatever works for the majority and I will try my best to make it.