Author Topic: Points  (Read 7153 times)

jwoodhaven

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.woodhavenpoultry.com
Does anyone know when the points will be updated on the website?

Tailfeathers

Re: Points
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 11:19:15 PM »
I'm curious about that too now that you mention it.  Doesn't appear that the points for the Cascade Spring Show last March in Monroe haven't made it yet.    :o

And I just realized I'm gonna get zip for the BW cockerel that took RB last month.  I forgot it didn't get listed as a Meet.   :(  Oh well, looking forward to March. 

SkiBuny

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 10:35:22 AM »
I calculated the points on the newsletter, and still have to add them up per person and per variety into the computer. We have been very busy with hunting season, butchering, preparing for (off-grid) winter, and dealing with a family member who is losing their battle to cancer. Phew! But it looks like tomorrow (Tuesday), I will have a window of time to work on finishing the points. Happy holidays, and may your chickens continue laying in December! :-)

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 01:31:53 PM »
Thanks for the update Shakti.   Family comes first.
Jean

Tailfeathers

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 05:00:35 AM »
Hi Shakti.  Thanks for the update.  I'm envious of your busyness.  Especially the hunting season and subsequent butchering!  Truly sorry to hear about your family member and the cancer.  Especially this time of year.  Here's wishing you the very best...

God Bless,

SkiBuny

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 05:58:58 PM »
Thank you Jean and Royce!

So, points almost done...computer locked up...no joke...I might have to start all over...so sorry everyone!

John

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 10:03:06 PM »
Shakti has updated the Open and JR points, but not the "By Variety" points yet.  I have uploaded them on the Points page.
I have also included the month and year in the title blocks, so you can see when these were last updated.
Due to computer problems, putting family first and Christmas coming soon she has more to do with the points, but "at least everyone can see their total points since the last bulletin".
Note there are some nonmembers listed...when time permits those names will be removed.

Beth C

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 12:57:15 PM »
Quick question, Walker has won some awards and thought he had junior points but he isn't listed. Did I let our membership lapse last year? I know I forgot it but don't remember if it was after the 1st when John reminded me. :-[

John

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 03:21:13 PM »
Did I let our membership lapse last year?
If you mean 2014, by last year, than no it did not lapse.  You couldn't have assumed the director's office if it had. ;)  Also, the rule is it has to lapse for more than 60 days before you lose any points.
Unless she has finished them since the 1st of the year, Shakti is still working on updating the points using the meet reports listed in the Winter Bulletin.

Beth C

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 11:14:14 PM »
Good. I'd be up for mother of the year for that one! ;)

John

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 02:57:56 PM »
Beth,

Just looked at the Points for Jrs and Walker is listed as having 10 points, but he is on the bottom of the alphabetical list, as "Walker, Curran"...instead of "Curran, Walker" ;D

Beth C

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 05:21:46 PM »
Now that's funny! Glad one of us can read, lol! :D

John

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 11:39:33 AM »
Shakti,

I see the LF and Bantam points are not yet updated.  How goes it? 

jwoodhaven

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.woodhavenpoultry.com
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 03:07:16 PM »
I just emailed Shakti this morn. as we are curious also.

John

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 03:44:26 PM »
The next Bulletin is a little over a month away and know it will be even more work for her if she gets too far behind.