Author Topic: Wanted: LF Wheaten or Blue Wheaten Roo(s)  (Read 3100 times)

Wanted: LF Wheaten or Blue Wheaten Roo(s)
« on: April 13, 2006, 12:37:41 AM »
...in eastern Kansas... may go to the MO State Fair Poultry Show on April 15
email : off2cwzrd11@aol.com
Thanks!

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 10:29:42 PM »
Thanks going out to Michael from Bantam Hill for the beautiful roo... (we named him \"Tornado\"... very fitting, tornado warnings out tonight,too!!  LOL ) he settled in quite nicely!! Had my pullets trailing along behind him like little pups!  Hope you did well at the show... where can I find the results of the show, as we had to leave early due to two cranky kids?

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 10:42:36 PM »
I feel slighted!
  I didn\'t get to meet you, and I was there....

MICHAEL....YOU DIDN\'T TELL ME HE PICKED UP THE ROO!!

Michael and I shared the Reserve AOSB award...It was a duel show.  I took it in the first show (thank you Sam) with a black pullet, and Michael took it in the second show with a black hen.

I think he was robbed....his silver cockerel was really nice, as was his black roo.  Champion AOSB went to two different Sumatra hens.  (like that never happens...LOL)

Michael also took AOCCL with a wheaten hen I believe ....he may have to correct me here.  

There were enough present to make a meet......so John, when do I get my ribbon?

Angela

John

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 11:13:19 AM »
when do I get my ribbon?

As soon as I receive the show report from the show superintendent I\'ll mail out the rosettes...It usually only takes a few months to receive the reports!

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 11:44:24 AM »
I think it was a blue wheaten hen cause I had bv wheaten in both shows rb in the 2nd show. Chris

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 02:52:14 PM »
Quit braggin Chris!
  You know that judge was blind in one eye and couldn\'t see out of the other....LOL  (just kiddin)
  It was a nice day outing, but the whole system was way to confusing for me....I have to stick to the kiss method, you know...\"Keep It Simple, Stupid\".  The payout didn\'t make any sense, and there was no award presentation.  My ego NEEDS to hear my name called occasionally.  Yes folks, I\'m in it for the win.....
  John, I am now armed and dangerous.  Michael gave me a whole flat of brown gold and lavender eggs.  Let\'s see what emerges.   ;)  I could end up with green chicks....green is my favorite color!

Angela

John

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 04:30:06 PM »
green is my favorite color!

As the young ones says \"you\'re too funny\".

bantamhill

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 09:57:52 PM »
In the first show the reserve AOCCL was a blue wheaten cock.

I had a good time and I am plenty tired now!

Michael