Author Topic: Update on Clif Redden - Wonderful News!!  (Read 4143 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Update on Clif Redden - Wonderful News!!
« on: May 21, 2015, 09:26:36 PM »
Update on Clif, quoted from Linda: "Joyous News! The surgeon does not think surgery is necessary at this time. He is going to discuss his prognosis with theart failure team tomorrow. He feels that it can be managed with medicine and, as long as the heart failure team is in agreement, he thinks Clif will be released tomorrow afternoon. Thank you for all of your prayers. We deeply appreciate them!! I will update tomorrow. smile emoticon"
Joyous News, Indeed!!
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Update on Clif Redden - Wonderful News!!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 08:39:38 AM »
This sounds like Great News.  I hope the doctors can come to some agreement on the best approach. 
Clif, we will continue to pray for you and the Doctors.   Keep strong.

Thank you Susan for keeping us updated.
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 01:27:28 AM »
Great news Clif. I will continue to pray for your health and your doctor's guidance. I m sure your birds have missed you the past few days. I know we have missed you on the Forum.
Gordon Gilliam

Clif Redden

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 12:53:58 PM »
Hey, I want to thank you guys for the prayers. God has answered! I was scheduled  for open heart surgery,  I needed a triple bypass and the mitral valve in my heart was leaking. The surgery was scheduled for the 20th,  but they performed another heart cath on the 19th.  After the cath all of the plans changed. The mitral valve that was leaking had stopped leaking, 2 of the arteries that were blocked were now open, and the third had rerouted it's self and was delivering blood to the places my heart needed it. Once again I deeply appreciate your prayers. I would also like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU JESUS! 1 PETER 2:24

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 01:53:00 PM »
Amen!
Gordon Gilliam