Author Topic: For Sale  (Read 5243 times)

John

For Sale
« on: May 11, 2005, 07:15:46 PM »
I only have two more hatches for the year.  I\'m behind in filling my orders for large fowl chicks, but should have extra bantams.  If the hatches go as planned I should have chicks ready to ship on the 16th and 23rd.  These are assorted varieties of Ameraucana bantams, straight run, with 25 per box.  The cost is $110 per box, Express Mail shipping included.  I\'ll offer a discount to past customers.  First come - first serve (that means whoever I get a check from first gets the chicks).
Check out www.chickhatchery.com for more info.
Please contact me if you are interested.

For Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 08:18:12 AM »
Hi John,

Will there be any brown reds in the box? Those were my husbands favorites when we were out there to pick up our birds. By the way, the wheaten cockbird and the black are not getting along, the black is dominate over the wheaten, ARRRGGGG!! Did you have anyone else interested in the black? I would give him to a good home.

Connie

John

For Sale
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 09:11:11 AM »
Yes I would include brown red chicks, provided they hatch.  I do have several brown red eggs in the hatcher.  These chicks we be ready to ship or be picked up on Monday.
I would only charge $75 to anyone that picks them up.

I don\'t know of anyone looking for a LF black cock.  He has very nice type and good color.  Bring him along if you come this way and I\'ll buy him back.

John

For Sale
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 12:53:49 PM »
All the orders of chicks are taken for today, but I should have one or two more boxes of bantams ready to ship next Monday.  If interested, please Email me.

John

For Sale
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 07:54:56 PM »
My last hatch is hatching and I\'ll ship the last few orders out tomorrow afternoon.  That will make over 700 chicks either shipped by Express Mail or picked up here.  That is 3 or 4 times the number I usually receive orders for.  Thanks to Barbara, Michael and Richard for selling hatching eggs to me, so I could fill the orders.
I know that most areas of the country are having problems trying to ship thru the mail, but after a couple years of problems I didn\'t have any this season.  It is because from here they go thru Detroit and NorthWest has an agreement with them to take all LIVES (that\'s their term) for a $1 per pound surcharge.  It\'s worth it.  :D
I am cutting back on the number of varieties I will breed and sell next year, especially in large fowl (LF).  I planned to drop some of the varieties that Barbara and Paul offer, but know that they are having problems shipping so I\'ll have to give it some thought.  Once I figure out what I\'ll keep and what I\'ll drop, I\'ll put a 2006 Order Form on my website.