Author Topic: Breeding stock Available - Several Varieties  (Read 5381 times)

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Breeding stock Available - Several Varieties
« on: June 09, 2016, 09:25:36 AM »
We have a breeder who is reducing the varieties they keep at their farm.  There will be stock from a number of national flocks depending on the variety.  Would much prefer meeting up with someone so they can see the stock before purchase.  It would be great to have some new folks in the Carolinas or the area around these states.   
Feel free to drop me a note with questions.  drccash@yahoo.com  Thanks!

Buff, White, Black, Blue and Self Blue in LF

Silver and Self Blue bantams
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Mitzi Young

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
Re: Breeding stock Available - Several Varieties
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 11:16:17 AM »
Hi there,

I was wondering if you have any pictures... the age of the birds as well. I am looking for Self Blue.

Thanks

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 12:10:08 PM »
Mitzi,  I can get some pictures of the bantam SB that I have here.  Are you interested in Large or Bantams?  Though shipping is not a good option.  You might be able to find some stock closer to your location too or eggs in the spring maybe.  I think there are some SB in Canada too?
Don Cash

Lavender Sullivan

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 04:30:47 PM »
We have a breeder who is reducing the varieties they keep at their farm.  There will be stock from a number of national flocks depending on the variety.  Would much prefer meeting up with someone so they can see the stock before purchase.  It would be great to have some new folks in the Carolinas or the area around these states.   
Feel free to drop me a note with questions.  drccash@yahoo.com  Thanks!

Buff, White, Black, Blue and Self Blue in LF

Silver and Self Blue bantams

What part of the Carolinas? Does the breeder know if their blacks have a silver base or a gold base? I'm sure my blacks are gold based due to the leakage color on one bird and I'd like to stay with gold based blacks. Thanks

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 10:25:48 AM »
Lavender,  Sorry for the delay.  I had to get some info from the owners.  The flock is located close to Salisbury NC.  It's difficult to be sure if a bird is Gold or Silver Based and sometimes you will find some of both in a larger flock.  Paul indicated that the biggest portion his were Gold based and this group is out of his lines.   I hope this helps.  Thanks!      drc
Don Cash

Lavender Sullivan

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 12:07:51 PM »
Lavender,  Sorry for the delay.  I had to get some info from the owners.  The flock is located close to Salisbury NC.  It's difficult to be sure if a bird is Gold or Silver Based and sometimes you will find some of both in a larger flock.  Paul indicated that the biggest portion his were Gold based and this group is out of his lines.   I hope this helps.  Thanks!      drc

Thank you for your reply. Sorry, but Salisbury NC is too far for me. I wish them luck!

Lisa Helms

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 06:36:47 PM »
I am interested in a pair or trio of:   Black/Black Split/Lavender.   I show Araucana and would love to add these.   

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 11:16:58 PM »
Lisa,  Send me an email and I will be glad to send you info about the Self Blue LF stock.   drccash@yahoo.com
Don Cash