Author Topic: Stock Sell-Off - Dusty Clover Poultry  (Read 3428 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Stock Sell-Off - Dusty Clover Poultry
« on: June 18, 2016, 02:03:40 PM »
Dusty contacted me today and asked if I could pass the word.  Due to health reasons, she is selling all of her true Ameraucana stock.  Here is her ad and contact information:

"     Due to health issues, I'm going out of business, & I'm selling all of my really nice Paul Smith breeding stock for pretty cheap. Could you please help me spread the word locally? I have 5 trios of Blue Wheaten/Wheaten/Splash Wheaten, 4 extra Wheaten roos, 1 extra Splash Wheaten roo, as well as 2 trios of Blue & Splash, 1 juvenile pair of White, and 1 extra beautiful White roo. Trios are $75, roos are $15, & juv. pair is $20! Trying to sell out quickly, so ALL prices are negotiable! Anything not sold within the next week or 2 will probably go to the sale, & I REALLY don't want to do that ☹! I'm also selling all other birds & equipment. If it's not too much trouble, please refer people to my farm's facebook Page www.facebook.com/dustycloverpoultry for photos (I'm having trouble uploading photos to posts). Any help getting the word out locally would be greatly appreciated!"

Dusty is not NPIP, and it's too hot to ship right now in SC, so these will be pick up only.  If you're looking for some good stock, here's a chance to get some for very reasonable prices.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com