The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Past Meets

Heart of Dixie Poultry Shows (Double Show), 10/8/2016, Anniston, AL

<< < (2/2)

Susan Mouw:
Well....I might be going to Anniston after all, if everything works out. :)

Couple of my friends are going and have invited me to ride along with them.  Now I just have to talk Barry into letting me go a week before the Dr releases me...

Don:
I am glad that there is At least there is a glimmer of hope again.  How far is this show from you?  What will it take to show Barry that you are strong enough to make the trip?  We are rooting for you. 

Susan Mouw:

--- Quote from: Don on September 27, 2016, 07:28:28 AM ---I am glad that there is At least there is a glimmer of hope again.  How far is this show from you?  What will it take to show Barry that you are strong enough to make the trip?  We are rooting for you.

--- End quote ---

I talked to him this morning and I'm going to Anniston!  I'm not taking a lot of birds - probably just 4, to make the unloading, cooping in, and loading back up easier, but I'm going.  And, I don't even have to do any driving. :)

Birdcrazy:
Great news Susan, just don't overdue. Have fun!

Susan Mouw:
Nope, I won't.  Going with a friend of many years and one of his co-workers - two big strapping young men!  So, if I get into a bind, they'll help me out. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version