Author Topic: Back to almost normal  (Read 3956 times)

Jeffery and Cheryl Vance

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Back to almost normal
« on: July 12, 2016, 08:49:36 PM »
We are finally able to get back on the forum our internet has been awful since all the flooding.   We were not affected by the flood on our county.  But 44 out of our 55 counties in WV were hit hard.   So for everyone that has emailed us, we r getting back  to normal.   We r making trips north to help out.    Prayers appreciated for all those in need that have lost everything in the flood.   
     We did Lois a few birds that were on farm walks, but that's the least of our worries!   
The postal service has shut us down temporarily from shipping birds, so if anyone is interested please call me and we can make arrangements.   
Jeffery and Cheryl Vance

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Back to almost normal
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 09:48:16 PM »
Good to hear from you Jeffrey and Cheryl. It has been a long time since hearing from you on the Forum. I guess all of us were off the Forum for a while, sorry to hear of the devastation from flooding in your state. Our prayers certainly go out to all those affected. Thank you for your personal effort to help those in need.
Gordon Gilliam

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 07:24:51 AM »
Thought about you often and every time I heard more news about the devastation the floods were bringing.  So glad to hear your home wasn't damaged!
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 07:52:35 AM »
You are in our prayers.
Paul Smith

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 10:58:39 AM »
Glad to hear that you all are doing well.  I hope your father is doing well also.  Drop me a note or give me a call when you have time.   Looking forward to some great shows this fall and I hope you all can make it out.   
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9