The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Past Meets

Forsyth Fowl Fanciers Show, 11/26/16, Winston-Salem, NC

<< < (3/4) > >>

Susan Mouw:
It was a great show and a great time!  Jeff and Cheryl Vance went way above board with all the work they put into coffee, treats, shelter, and even a heater for all of us to enjoy!  And, then sent us home with goody bags, too!

It was great seeing everyone again, and just picking up chatter like we just saw each other the day before - what a great group.

And, in my defense, anyone could have walked out of the house at 4AM and forgotten things on the dining room table, like..rosettes, printed flyers and member apps, and custom aprons...anyone.

Birdcrazy:

--- Quote from: Susan Mouw on November 27, 2016, 04:51:56 PM ---
And, in my defense, anyone could have walked out of the house at 4AM and forgotten things on the dining room table, like..rosettes, printed flyers and member apps, and custom aprons...anyone.

--- End quote ---

You are forgiven! It must have been the wee hours or the excitement of the pending show! Been there/done that! 

Susan Mouw:
More pics to come, but here is the starter set :)

The great group from the SE!

BB AOSB CH Ameraucana Black K LF by Susan Mouw

BB Silver P bantam by Maggie Maier

Birdcrazy:
Nice looking group of people! Congratulations to all the winners. Nice looking trophies! Susan, you may have forgot the rosettes, members applications, flyers etc. , but I'm sure glad you didn't forget the Black ckl. He did outstanding, good looking bird!

Susan Mouw:
Gordon - I'll tell you a little secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone. ;)

He wasn't the one I thought would win.  LOL  He was the "filler" bird. It was my other cockerel that I thought would do well, but you know what they say - one judge's opinion on one day. :)  We'll see how they stack up at Knoxville this coming weekend.

Of course, I'm not sending back the trophy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version