Author Topic: Forsyth Fowl Fanciers Show, 11/26/16, Winston-Salem, NC  (Read 9317 times)

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Forsyth Fowl Fanciers Show, 11/26/16, Winston-Salem, NC
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2016, 08:32:22 PM »
MUMS the word! I won't tell a soul! Every time you look at that trophy, just remember what the cockerel said. Oh ye of little faith!
Gordon Gilliam

Ernie Haire

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2016, 08:38:22 PM »
Peggy and I enjoyed the trip. We had a great trip to  North Carolina and back home. Visiting with the breeders that we only see once every few years was great. We were also blessed to meet some people that we had never met. The show was bitter sweet for both of us. It was nice to be able to visit with other breeders without having the work involved in getting birds ready to show. It was a little sad to be at a show and not be showing.

Congratulations to all of those who exhibited Ameraucanas at the show. The birds that were there shown represented the breed and the ABC well. The members that were there also did a great  job of representing our club. You are all assets to the club and the breed.

Be Blessed,
Ernie

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 07:49:26 AM »
Ernie, it was so great meeting you and Peggy!  And my new wheaten cockerel is settling right in and will have his own pen of wheaten and blue wheaten females soon.

And..now I know who to go to when I get ready for whites!  That cockerel you showed me was very nice!  If I'd had more room in my car....
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2016, 09:33:59 AM »
The Meet Report is now published.  I am missing two exhibitors names, but have contacted Mark East for the info.  Their exhibitor numbers were #4 and #10, both exhibiting bantams.  If anyone knows who that is, please let me know and I'll get that corrected.

11-26-16 Forsyth Fowl Fanciers Winston-Salem NC District.pdf

I'm working on pictures. :)
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2016, 12:09:57 PM »
We also had a couple of visitors that either stopped by to visit or were showing Ameraucanas for the show.  Robert Stanley came by and visited for a good while.  He is talking about building more coops which always a good sign.  And Jim Wheeler is a member of the FFF, shows AMs but stays quite busy in the concession stand for the club.  Its hard to get everyone to be in one place for a picture.  Hopefully next time we can gather more for the pictures.  We missed a couple of other folks that I had hoped might come by.  Hopefully next time.
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9