Author Topic: 300th Member!  (Read 2897 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
300th Member!
« on: September 07, 2016, 10:46:00 AM »
The growth of the Ameraucana Breeders Club over the last 20 months has been nothing short of phenomenal!  The Board of Directors would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for the support of all our members - both new and old - for their continued support.  As far as we can determine from our historical archives, this is the first time since the ABC's start, in 1978, that we have had this many members, active and in good standing, enrolled!

As we approach this momentous event of 300 active members in the Ameraucana Breeders Club, we want to share our pride and gratitude with you, and celebrate this historic achievement.

We are close, very close, to hitting that 300 active member mark and the 300th Member will receive this nice package of mementos to mark the occasion.

First - a pair of the new Egg Color Wheels.

Second - an ABC 4" x 4" patch.

Third - a Bella/Canvas Baseball Jersey T-shirt, with these front and back graphics.

Here's a close-up of the graphic on the back, commemorating this auspicious event, with the member's name or farm name on the ribbon.

Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: 300th Member!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 01:42:10 PM »
Wow, what a milestone! If we all had the energy and know how Susan possess, we might be hitting the 3,000th member. Thank you Susan!
Gordon Gilliam

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Re: 300th Member!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 03:56:22 PM »
This was definitely a group effort and group success!  I wish I could claim credit for it, but that just wouldn't be true.

I am so proud of this Club and this Board!
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com