The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > 2017 ABC Nationals Hutchinson MN

2017 National Meet location

<< < (3/3)

Don:
I don't think the vote included all of the comments listed on the forum.  When was the deadline for votes?  But I will be happy to hear when the location is decided, soon I hope.  Thanks Jerry and Gordon.   

Birdcrazy:
Don, results from the voting should be released on 10/12/2016.

Birdcrazy:
Voting has ended for suggested locations for the 2017 National ABC Ameraucana show. Thank you for those that voted. If you look at the voting post you will see there were 7 voters. Results were 5 for Hutchinson MN, and 1 each for IL-MO show(IL) and Red Hill show (IL).

Paul:
  The ABC national meet location rotates clockwise through the districts.  The SC district held it in 2015 at Fayetteville, Arkansas.  The Western district is holding it at Caldwell, ID.  Nov. 5 & 6, 2016.  The NC district has if for 2017.  The NE district has it for 2018.  The SE district has if for 2019.  Occasionally an exception is made with the board's approval, like the joint APA and ABA national that Bill Wulff hosted in Indianapolis in 2012.  There is a possibility that some deviation may have to occur to get the self blue, splash and splash wheaten shows large enough at the qualifying meets, which will need to be APA nationals.  This will be discussed at the national meeting in Caldwell.  Remember entry deadline is Saturday!

jwoodhaven:
from the votes it looks like we are going to have the 2017 nationals in MN. Thanks to the people that took the time to vote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version