Author Topic: LF Breeding Trios Available  (Read 3671 times)

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
LF Breeding Trios Available
« on: December 19, 2016, 08:41:30 AM »
We have a couple of trios of LF Breeding stock available that will make a great start for someone in our region.  A few folks have decided to concentrate on other breeds and are offering their core stock.   
They are a group of Blacks from a breeder in KS, and a group of Blues from a breeder in TX. 

I would like for these to go to serious breeders and not be lost to a backyard layer flock.   Feel free to send me an email if you are interested and able to come to our place or meet us at a show early this winter.  Shipping is not available.  I will be happy to talk to you more in depth about either group

Thanks!    drccash@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:17:42 PM by Don »
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: LF Breeding Trios Available
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 07:56:17 AM »
There is a breeder offering a couple pairs of White LF from Paul's line for anyone in our area.  Drop me a note if you know of anyone interested in raising some of these nice birds for the spring.   Thanks!   

One pair has been placed in Virginia.  One pair of whites and a pair of Blacks from Paul are still available from this farm.  Sad to see this breeder go out of the bird business.  These are the core stock breeders that this member owned.          Please feel free to drop me a note for more info.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 07:35:05 AM by Don »
Don Cash

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: LF Breeding Trios Available
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 08:17:00 AM »
We are happy that the whites have found a home for this season.

We still have a nice trio of Black large fowl
and trio of Blues from Paul's line available now.       

And we have a couple of pairs of "pet quality" birds available for layer flocks.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 09:18:22 AM by Don »
Don Cash