Author Topic: New Master Exhibitor awards!  (Read 3694 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
New Master Exhibitor awards!
« on: January 25, 2017, 10:19:05 AM »
Two members have achieved the level of ABC Master Exhibitor!

M & J Farms - aka Jan Geis

Ernie Haire

The awards have been ordered and will be shipped in the next week.

Congratulations to both new Master Exhibitors!!
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: New Master Exhibitor awards!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 05:50:36 PM »
Congratulations Jan and Ernie on your ABC Master Exhibitor awards. Quite an achievement on your part, but quite a feather in the ABC's hat to have such dedicated members. Thank you for all the miles and endless grooming of your beautiful birds.
Gordon Gilliam

Ernie Haire

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 07:18:54 PM »
Thanks, Gordon and all of the people who have emailed me privately. We are blessed to have been able to achieve such an honor from the Ameraucana Breeders Club. We would also like to thank everyone who has helped with along the way. We have been blessed to be able to work with a great set of breeders and exhibitors since we started breeding and exhibiting Ameraucanas. Every member of the Ameraucana Breeders Club that we have met along the way has always been happy to share their experiences and genetics with us.

We would also like to thank Susan and Temple for all of the hard work that they do keeping up with this point system. I know both of these ladies have things to do other than sit around waiting on Show Reports. We are thankful for all of the work that you and the rest of our ABC leadership does.

Be Blessed,
Ernie Haire
Poultry 2XL
Arp, Texas

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 07:46:47 PM »
Don't thank me, Ernie!  I've seen your birds - you deserved this. :)

All I did was record your hard work. :)
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 07:47:43 PM »
BTW, I want to see a picture of the plaque when it comes in :)
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm

Temple DaSilva

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 08:46:11 AM »
We would also like to thank Susan and Temple for all of the hard work that they do keeping up with this point system. I know both of these ladies have things to do other than sit around waiting on Show Reports. We are thankful for all of the work that you and the rest of our ABC leadership does.

Awww... thanks, Ernie!  I've really enjoyed working with Susan and all the other members like yourself that I've gotten to virtually meet though meet reports.  I am looking forward to really meeting more of these folks at upcoming meets this year.

Congratulations on your award.  I agree with everyone that it was well deserved.  You are certainly doing a great job at promoting Ameraucanas and I personally am thrilled that you are getting the bantams out there.  Best of luck this year as well!

-temple