Author Topic: Please Congratulate 3 New Master Exhibitors and 1 New Junior Master Exhibitor!  (Read 3509 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Please join me in extending hearty congratulations to 3 New Master Exhibitors and 1 New Junior Master Exhibitor!  This takes a lot of dedication, hard work, and perseverance. 

1. Debra Hogan
2. Peggy Taylor
3. Clif Redden

And our New Junior Master Exhibitor: Clarabelle Galbraith!

Congratulations to all.  Your awards have been ordered and I can't wait to see the pics when you receive them!
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Congratulations!
Paul Smith

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Congratulations to all of the above New Master Exhibitors  and Junior Master Exhibitor. Your hard work is not only evident in this personal award, but also to the further benefit for the Ameraucana Breed.
Gordon Gilliam

Ernie Haire

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Congratulations Debra, Peggy, and Clif. You have all been assets to my breeding program by sharing your genetics, experiences, and friendships. You have all been assets to the Ameraucana Breeders Club and worked to promote our club as well as the breed. I am proud to see all of you added to the list of Master Exhibitors.

Congratulations to you too, Clarabelle. We have seen you at the shows and you work hard to promote the breed in the Junior Shows. I am proud to see you added to the list of Junior Master Exhibitors.

Be Blessed,
Ernie Haire
Poultry 2XL

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Congratulations to all of you!!!
Joshua 24:15