The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > 2018 ABC Nationals Greenville OH

2018 ABC National Meet has been set!

(1/2) > >>

Susan Mouw:
2018 Ameraucana Breeders Club National Meet
Join us for a great time, great friends, and gorgeous birds at the Dayton Fancy Feathers Poultry Show, Oct 6th-7th, 2018, in Greenville, OH!

Ernie Haire:
I hope to be able to come to the National Meet next year. I have no idea if I will have anything with feathers on it at that time. Those dates are right in the middle of our molting season. If we wait until our molting season is over down here, it will be freezing up there. Oh well, I guess that is why we move the National Meet around from place to place.

Be Blessed,
Ernie

Susan Mouw:
This will be my first National and I can't wait to see everyone and see all the beautiful Ameraucanas lined up!

Don:
I am really confounded with what seems to be constant molting this year.  So I think once they finally get decent feather this winter I will take a few to the Taxidermy shop.  That way I will at least have a few in shape for the early shows up north.  It would be great to be able to make this show, LWATCDR

Birdcrazy:
Don, maybe you have hit onto something! A class for taxidermy birds! Instead of bathes, just dust them off!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version