The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > 2018 ABC Nationals Greenville OH

2018 ABC National Meet has been set!

<< < (2/2)

Maggie Maier:
My flock gets tested 2x a year and will not be tested til Nov next year. Does my NPIP/AI clean flock status get my young cockerels & Pullets into the early october show without bands since they themselves would not be tested yet????

Susan Mouw:
Can you order the bands and band them yourself?  I order bands every year and, by the time of my annual inspection, every bird on the place already has a wing band.  The testers and inspector appreciate it, because that makes their job so much easier. I just print out a spreadsheet listing all the birds, what coop they're in, and their wing band numbers and we just go down the list.

As long as  your NPIP/AI clean status hasn't expired, I would think that would be good enough.

Lindsay Helton:

--- Quote from: Maggie Maier on December 14, 2017, 05:22:10 AM ---My flock gets tested 2x a year and will not be tested til Nov next year. Does my NPIP/AI clean flock status get my young cockerels & Pullets into the early october show without bands since they themselves would not be tested yet????

--- End quote ---

Yes, as long as your NPIP paperwork hasn’t expired, you are good to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version