The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Ameraucana Marketplace

photos wanted

(1/3) > >>

John:
We are putting the finishing touches on the new ABC handbook and need your help.  I have two pages open, that I am devoting to a montage of pictures of ABC members.  I have several already, but could use several more.  I would like color photos of members, preferably at a show, holding a chicken, etc.  I will edit and crop them as needed to fit.
Please email them to me for consideration within a few days.
Don\'t be shy!  

Guest:
Hi John,
I have several photos of differant members posted over at the ABC Sharing place.
Your welcome to use any of them, but unfortunately i don\'t know how to e-mail them.
I suppose they can be copyied & pasted?? :thinking:

John:
Thanks Rita.  I tried that this morning and again after reading your post, but can\'t get past the \"Pictures\" page to the member\'s picture files.  I\'ve even restarted the cumputer and turned off the firewall, but no dice.
If anyone has the time and would to email some of the member photos to me, it would be appreciated.  Remember I\'m looking for photos of ABC members, not just birds.
Thanks,

Guest:
Hi John, I tried by posting the photos into a message for you I will try to  post a link to it, but not quite sure how the coltrols work here..
So here goes..

Guest:
:thinking: Well, that just dosent look right..So I will try it again
http://groups.msn.com/ABCShareingPlace/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=4866

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version