Author Topic: Congratulations to all the Winners at the 2018 Ameraucanan National  (Read 3084 times)

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
It was Great to see all the old faces and meet lots of new folks too.  I know several folks are still traveling to reach home today.   

I was happy to see so many great birds there even though the weather and time of year was still causing so much molt.  And there were many folks that had great wins in both of the shows, new and old exhibitors alike.  Congratulations to everyone again!  I am sure that Paul and Angela will provide a great show report once they get back on their feet at home.   

Now if we could just get someone to decide where the next National was to be held.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 10:36:32 AM by Don »
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations to all the Winners at the 2018 Ameraucanan National
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 12:19:34 PM »
Check out the threads under "It's the Nationals" for more details as they are available.  the Child boards don't indicate that there are New threads posted.     
Don Cash

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 06:28:18 PM »
I am sure that Paul and Angela will provide a great show report once they get back on their feet at home.   

Oh My!  It's not even Paul's District and you're putting that responsibility on him?  LOL  Poor guy.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 08:28:48 PM »
Ha! I didn't see anyone else writing things down and taking pictures.  I guess I just Assumed and you know what that means.   
Don Cash

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 08:36:14 PM »
It was a busy day for all!  I did go around and get all the meet report information, but have since sent out an email about the number for self-blue LF - can't seem to read my writing.  Thankfully, I know Paul got it all down, too, so we have back up. :)

The Meet Reports are done and entered into the database, I'm just waiting on confirmation from all the exhibitors that the info is all correct, and that final number on the self-blue LFs.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 08:15:12 AM »
6 self blue LF
Don Cash