Author Topic: New Junior Master Exhibitor and New Master Exhibitor  (Read 2648 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
New Junior Master Exhibitor and New Master Exhibitor
« on: February 19, 2018, 06:38:16 PM »
As I'm getting caught up with Meet Reports, I'm finding new awards, too. :)

Please congratulate Madison Budde for earning Junior Master Exhibitor and Paul & Angela Smith for earning Master Exhibitor.

I'll wait til I'm caught up on the backlog of Meet reports before ordering the new plaques, as I suspect there are a few more just waiting to be discovered!

Congratulations!!
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Ernie Haire

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Re: New Junior Master Exhibitor and New Master Exhibitor
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 06:55:08 PM »
Congratulations to these new Master Exhibitors. I am blessed to know all of them and proud to call them my friends. They work hard to promote Ameraucanas at the shows they attend. They are all great people who are always ready and willing to help others when they can. The ABC is blessed to have them working to promote our club and the breed that we all enjoy.

Be Blessed,
Ernie Haire
Poultry 2XL

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: New Junior Master Exhibitor and New Master Exhibitor
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 07:03:45 PM »
  Thanks Ernie, and congratulations to you on your recent wins at the Comanche show.  I can only imagine what its like to have a double, double show-trying to keep all the photos correct for four judgings.  Some of our Ameraucana shows have grown to be very large, making the AOSB class be one of the largest classes in LF.  I can see this happening in the bantams in the near future.  Looking forward to showing with you at Beaumont.
Paul Smith