Author Topic: Please extend a hearty Congratulations and a big Thank you to  (Read 3034 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
The Ameraucana Breeders Club New Member Coordinator, Sarah Meaders.

Sarah stepped up to the plate and volunteered her time to help process new members and mail out the New Member packages, for which I will be eternally grateful!

You know I went through about 4 months of health issues, which caused horrible delays in getting things done - like getting new member packages out - which is unacceptable.  Along with all the other duties and responsibilities, and with the growth of the ABC, especially over the last 2 years, it has become more than one person can easily handle.

I am very grateful to all of you who have shown such patience and forbearing, while we got through the "troubled times" and to Sarah, for stepping up and taking on this job.

Thank you, Sarah!
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Please extend a hearty Congratulations and a big Thank you to
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 09:15:24 PM »
Congratulations Sarah on your New Members Coordinator position with the ABC.  I know Susan appreciates the help and so do other ABC members. Thank you for stepping up to help Susan and the club out.
Gordon Gilliam

Sarah Meaders

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 06:25:49 AM »
My pleasure! Anything I can do to help the ABC!
Proclaim Yahweh's greatness with me! Let us exhale His name together! Psalm 34:3

Lisa Helms

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 10:38:50 PM »
Sarah is perfect for this!    Congratulations Sarah.